Recipe: 3 ingredient pancakes!
These pancakes are my favourite thing to have for breakfast; they're quick, easy and much healthier than regular pancakes! This recipe makes around 20 pancakes.
I have taken this recipe from My Family Table by Eleanor Ozich. It's a fantastic recipe book which will please adults and children alike. She provides ideas for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks, which is perfect if you're hosting your own kids parties.
- 2 large bananas (the riper, the better!)
- 4 eggs
- 50g of porridge oats
- Blend all of the ingredients together. I use a Nutri Ninja, they're really powerful and are great for smoothies too!
- Lightly grease a frying pan over a medium-low heat.
- Add a spoonful of the mixture at a time to the pan. You can fit three or four at a time!
- When little bubbles start to appear, flip them over and cook until golden.
- When you've finished, enjoy them with toppings of your choice! I like to add maple syrup or honey and a chopped up kiwi fruit. Berries are also a great choice to fuel your kids if they're heading off to any childrens parties. They make the dish look fun and colourful, too.
Enjoy! Please let me know what you think. I wanted to share these because they're quick and healthy, meaning they're perfect for before a school run or before any weekend kids parties.
Tune in next week for another post from me!