Recipe: Easy Peanut Butter Biscuits!
Our last recipe blog went down a treat (literally!) And I am sure many of you enjoyed our easy to make, healthy pancakes. This week I have another recipe which is quick and easy to make with the kids - not to mention tasty! Peanut butter biscuits! These are the perfect snack for kids parties, they require very few ingredients and take next to no time. They're also totally gluten and milk free!
You will need:
- 200g peanut butter (crunchy or smooth! - I like crunchy!)
- 175g golden caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
How to make:
- Heat your oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and cover 2 large baking trays with baking parchment.
- Add the peanut butter, sugar and salt to a bowl and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix again until it forms a dough.
- Break off chunks of the mix (around cherry tomato size, or even larger if you'd like), then flatten them on the baking tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes until the biscuits are golden round the edges.
- Allow them to cool on the tray for 10 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
These biscuits are tried and tested - amazing! If you're feeling a bit cheeky, or you just want a chocolatey fix for your childrens parties, you can even add chocolate chips!
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. They're perfect for a treat or for nibbles at kids parties.
Come back next week to find out what I have in store for our next Puddles blog!